Submissions accepted June 1, 2019 thru Nov. 1, 2019.
If selected to perform in our 2020 Festival, you will be notified via email no later than November 30, 2019.
Cost to submit:
$10 if submitted through CCSW site
No charge if submitted via ReverbNation paid account ***ReverbNation link pending***
Type of performer we’re looking for:
- Singer/Songwriter to perform his/her own original music
- ability to perform an acoustic set on-stage, likely in an outdoor venue (South Texas)
- on-stage charisma and audience engagement/rapport is a plus!
- not required to be a signed recording artist or professional musician; we’re just looking for folks with a song to sing and a story to share
- although you’d be booked for one performance during the festival, we encourage all performers to attend the entire 3-day festival here in Corpus Christi (if at all possible).
Our goal is to build a community and create connections–which is MUCH easier to do when you’re present to take part in the festival as a whole 🙂
- For out-of-town performers, the Festival has a limited number of rooms/beds available on a first-come, first-served basis (generously donated by supporters/sponsors of the CCSW Festival). Please let us know if you are in need of lodging during the festival and we will do our best to assist. Lodging is NOT guaranteed unless confirmed in writing via email by CCSW.
- At check-in, performers will be given a lanyard/badge that MUST be worn at all festival events/functions. This badge ensures free entry for the performer to ALL festival events and concerts.
- Free Dinner at a pre-concert mixer exclusively for festival performers, Sponsors, VIP Badgeholders, and Festival Staff
- Food & Drink specials at festival venues during each festival event
Performers are responsible for…
- securing lodging, transportation, and meals not provided by Festival
- bringing your own instrument(s), cord(s) and amp(s) required for your performance. Sound system and mics provided by the venue/festival.